A business activity statement is a form used to report business or investment income to the ATO so as to meet related tax obligations. These include:
- Goods and services tax (GST)
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) installment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Fuel tax credits and much more.
The GST system is a complex and a confusing one. Consequently, GainRite Accountants ensures our team stays fully informed regarding any progressions, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.Our professional and expert team will ensure that you meet your reporting obligations accurately and on time.
The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and lodging your Business Activity Statement (BAS) or Annual GST Return.
- Advice on registering for GST
- ATO audit assistance
- Adjusting BAS’s.